→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
servicedesk
Champion Sweeper II
Hello,

I made a script his task is scan for specific data located inside local users profile folder. Firstly himself downloads custom report from lansweeper using his specific URL, the script process and finally outputs a CSV file on a shared server.

Actually is living at the asset pages... but his task is generate a report, so I think the best place for him is in the menu Reports-SpecialReports.

Anyone knows how I can store an action as a Special Report ?

many thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
At the moment it is impossible to add this to a dashboard or anything else. We are at the moment developing a deployment extension for Lansweeper. With this extension it will be possible to execute scripts from Lansweeper.
servicedesk
Champion Sweeper II
Lansweeper wrote:
At the moment it is impossible to add this to a dashboard or anything else. We are at the moment developing a deployment extension for Lansweeper. With this extension it will be possible to execute scripts from Lansweeper.

Thanks, Is good to know.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
This is impossible. You can not add anything to special report.
servicedesk
Champion Sweeper II
Lansweeper wrote:
This is impossible. You can not add anything to special report.

crystal clear but I expected some kind of approach...

Is there any way to put an action on the dashboard, or a new tab named "scripts" ?

I have any more options?

pls let me know.

thanks