Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Changing details for multiple "devices" at once

Currently, I've got 60 or so IP Phones that are not being picked up as "phones" and as such are being lumped into the "network device" category. Is there a way to edit the details on all 60 of them and change them to phones so I don't have to go thr...

cstern by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade success but one custom report is complaining

My upgrade went very quick and very smooth. Good job!I only have one custom report that is giving me an error at this point.##ERROR: Cannot open report Wrong OU or PC NameIn the report builder trying to preview the report i get the following errorArg...

FWBB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The source file is corrupted!

Hi,running the new Setup.exe for version 4.0 I get the Error MSGmentioned above..Tryed to download and install on different systems but encountered everytime the same error.BR Dominik

LangD by Engaged Sweeper
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

4.0 Install Problem

I attempted to install 4.0 to see the added functionality before ditching 3.5.2.When I ran the install it gave me multiple errors when it started to create the database (this is a new install, not an upgrade). I tried this multiple times with multip...

bd by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple report entries appear on Dashboard

I just recently upgraded to Lansweeper 4 from 3.5.2.4. Everything is working fine except that when I configure the reports that appear on the report pages, the reports are always duplicated. I received no errors during the upgrade, so what do I nee...

Lansweeper web console post upgrade

Overall the upgrade went very smooth. THe installer works great compared to all the manual file placement I have had to do in the past.My problem is that when I open the web console the place where "Win XP SP2: X" is supposed to be I have a missing ...

paulstaup by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeperservice.exe 4.0.0.18 crashed

We installed Lansweeper 4.0 on our production server as a fresh install (not an upgrade to 3.5.2). After the service had been running for about 16 hours it crashed earlier this afternoon.The following appears in the Application event log:Event Type:...

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos