cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Srikanth08
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi,

We deployed 200 new systems in network..but the lansweeper is not scanning the software's fully installed in the systems..or other wise no data showing..what to do?
Regards, Srikanth08
8 REPLIES 8
Srikanth08
Engaged Sweeper II
Now my software's were fully scanned..i do no why these many days taken for getting inventory
Regards, Srikanth08
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Were the affected computers actually scanned? What is their "Last seen" date?
Srikanth08
Engaged Sweeper II
Nothing no new scans added after upgrade..drastic difference in my scanning software
Regards, Srikanth08
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Any new scans are currently added at the back of the scanning queue. So if you already had a lot of machines in your queue, it may take a while for the "Full Rescan" to get processed.
When the scans have been completed, you should see a change in the "Last seen" date of the computers.
Srikanth08
Engaged Sweeper II
in my software wait time it is 2 mentioning..

i already added those systems in scanning queue..but it is taking long time..for instant scan what i need to do?
Regards, Srikanth08
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Were these machines actually scanned? Is their "Last seen" date recent? Were there any scanning errors?

What is the item wait set for the "SOFTWARE" item? You can find the Item Wait Time section of the configuration console under Scanning Options. Your "SOFTWARE" wait time should be something other than -1 (disabled).

Could you try performing a "Full Rescan" of the affected machines, as shown in the attached screenshot.
Srikanth08
Engaged Sweeper II
software tab is showing blank with no data..but softwares are installed..for newly added systems iam getting this error
Regards, Srikanth08
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Which error do you have?