cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taeratrin
Champion Sweeper
Alright, it took a bit of fiddling, but it's finally to a point where I can release it to the wild. Behold, LSServiceLog, for all your ticket-tracking needs. OK, well, not all of them. This was designed as a way to track simple configuration/hardware changes for individual computers, and is made to integrate nicely with LS via Actions.

A readme.txt is included which details the install process (you have to create your own DB and table...every attempt I made to do that through code crashed and burned). Follow it to the letter and there shouldn't be any problems.

As always, source code is included (VB.NET 2008). This is a beta. Newer versions with fixes/features will be released in the future. Please report bugs here.

Questions/comments/requests are always welcome.
10 REPLIES 10
HarkinsIT
Champion Sweeper
Hello there. Thanks for the addition, sounds like it could be pretty cool. When I try to launch the LSServiceLog.exe {computername} either from the actions menu, or just directly from a command prompt, I get an error that says, "LSServiceLog has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

I am running Windows Vista. Could this be a problem? I don't see any other information about the error.

Thanks.
-Chris