→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jpost
Engaged Sweeper
Hello,
The database upgrade portion of the Lansweeper 4 upgrade has taken about 3 hours so far. In the errorlog.txt file in the service directory I see a lot of entries with the following (except the time stamp increments up.)
4/26/2010 5:21:29 PM: Login failed for user 'lssqluser31'.
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConnection(DbConnection owningObject)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open()
at LansweeperService.mdlActivescanning.GetAllowedOUs(Hashtable& AllowedOUs, Hashtable& DomainsToScan)

Does this mean that the upgrade will ultimately fail and is hung up on an authentication issue?

Jeff
2 REPLIES 2
jpost
Engaged Sweeper
Okay. I was in no rush, and it did finish. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't stuck in some endless loop.
Thanks for responding.

Jeff
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
I would recommend stopping the lansweeper service to fasten up the database upgrade