cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
terryshing
Engaged Sweeper
6/16/2008 9:43:03AM : 411IBM
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80072116): Name translation: Could not find the name or insufficient right to see name. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80072116)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.LateBinding.InternalLateCall(Object o, Type objType, String name, Object[] args, String[] paramnames, Boolean[] CopyBack, Boolean IgnoreReturn)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateCall(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack, Boolean IgnoreReturn)
at Lansweeper31.sweeperthread.LSADusersearch(clsComputer mycomputer, clsThreadinfo Threadinfo, SqlConnection& sqlcon)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80072116): Name translation: Could not find the name or insufficient right to see name. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80072116)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.LateBinding.InternalLateCall(Object o, Type objType, String name, Object[] args, String[] paramnames, Boolean[] CopyBack, Boolean IgnoreReturn)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateCall(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack, Boolean IgnoreReturn)
at Lansweeper31.sweeperthread.LSADusersearch(clsComputer mycomputer, clsThreadinfo Threadinfo, SqlConnection& sqlcon)

Please Help me to Solve problems!!
I have installed the Lansweeper in my computer(Not Server)
However i try to install the services in other client computer ,it can connect to my pc,but in the GUI mode just shown in red!
Anyone can tell me the answer?!
Thanks you !
1 REPLY 1
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
However i try to install the services in other client computer

What do you exactly mean by this?
Did you run the lsclient on this computer?

"Could not find the name or insufficient right to see name." -> the account running your service does not have rights in active directory to lookup the user's details (is it a domain administrator?)