cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kaarde
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi all, i recently updated my windows 2003 server that is hosting lansweeper and all the commands that use backslashes, they are doubled. Here is an example

\\server\share$\trend\ipx.bat {computer} is now \\\\server\\share$\\trend\\ipx.bat {computer} in my web browswer and you guessed it by now.....nothing works anymore 😞

I'm pretty sure i've seen this problen before but it was way back then, lansweeper did'nt even exist 🙂

So my config is this

Windows 3002 R2 with lansweeper free 3.1

Any help really appreciated.

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
kaarde
Engaged Sweeper III
Well i solved my problem. I disabled and enabled the file and printer sharing and it all came back.....whoohooo 🙂
kaarde
Engaged Sweeper III
in the action screen, before microsoft patch KB958644, i could execute a command which looked like this :

javascript:runApp('\\server\share$\command_to_exec.exe computername', 'true')

That line was what appeared in the status bar of IE or FireFox when i hovered over the link. Now i get this here:

javascript:runApp('\\\\server\\share$\\command_to_exec.exe computername', 'true')

I checked directly in table tsysactions to see if it was something that had change in the database, everything is ok there. In lsmanager everything is ok too. I know that this patch had something to do with SMB shares so i'm sure i'm not the only one with this problem.

And i made a typo in my first post, it's on windows 2003 R2....not 3002 hehe

Anyway, i'm still investigating
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
In your webbrowser they should be doubled otherwise they don't work in javascript.
Which error are you getting?