cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muhammadfaizan
Engaged Sweeper

Hey everyone,

I just finished up a little project that might be useful for anyone who's dealing with Lansweeper. If you've ever had to clean up your asset database by deleting a bunch of old PCs or other devices, you know how annoying it can be to go through and do it one by one. That’s why I created this Lansweeper Bulk Asset Deletion Tool.

What’s it do?

Basically, it lets you delete a bunch of assets from Lansweeper all at once. You just feed it a list of assets (like old machines you no longer have), and it’ll handle the deletions for you. Super simple, but a huge time-saver if you’ve got a lot to clean up.

What’s included?

• All the dependencies you need, so no hunting around for extra stuff.

• Step-by-step instructions on how to set it up and use it—no guessing needed.

• If you need to tweak it to fit your setup, I can help fix that for you as well.

If you’re managing a large number of assets in Lansweeper, this tool can make your life a lot easier. It’s all about saving time and making sure your asset list is accurate without the usual hassle.

If you’re interested or need the tool, just comment below, and I’ll send it your way. I can also upload it somewhere for direct download if a lot of people here are interested.

Screenshot 2024-08-28 at 5.31.37 AM.png
1 REPLY 1
Tim_N
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

How great. This is exciting to see that you created a small app to help you take care and manage your assets. 

Finding your assets in the list can be overwhelming. But if you can sort the assets by the "SerialNumber" column, you can select all the assets you wish to delete in the left check-box, and bulk delete them. 

But to your point, sometimes finding assets throughout a large list can be overwhelming. This is where your tool comes in to play very nicely. Great work. Thanks for sharing. 

Tim N.
Lansweeper Employee