cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mdmccoy_26211
Engaged Sweeper

I am working on deploying a simple PowerShell script through a command package using Lansweeper:

Command: Powershell.exe -executionpolicy bypass -file "\\Lansweeper\DefaultPackageShare$\Installers\Example\Example.ps1"

When deploying this package to a single machine, everything works fine. However, when I attempt to deploy it to a report containing about 120 assets, approximately 20 of them deploy successfully while the others encounter errors.

Error Details:

• Return Error: -196608
  • Result: Deployment ended: Unknown error (0xfffd0000). Stop(Failure)

I have tried redeploying multiple times, but the results are consistent: a few assets deploy successfully, and the rest fail.

Has anyone experienced this error or something similar when attempting a mass deployment? Any insights or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
KevinA-REJIS
Champion Sweeper III

Not sure if it's the exact same issue but I ran into something similar a while back. I was deploying an update for our phone/chat software via a report, the first batch would run but the rest failed. In my case I believe it was the Deployment Threads setting (Configuration > Server options, at the bottom of that page), but I didn't have much time to troubleshoot before just doing them groups at a time. 

Even if that is the cause of your issue, I would open a case with Lansweeper support just to be thorough.