cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djskipnz
Engaged Sweeper II

Greetings, I had a working LS 11.1.9.1 and all deployments were working fine.
I upgraded to 11.4.0.4 and now NO deployments work.

I checked permissions on the deployment directory and that my user has the correct role to deploy.

When I go to deployment logs, there are no attempts to deploy, no matter which package I deploy.  

All scanning is working

25 REPLIES 25
stahly88
Engaged Sweeper II

I just upgraded to 11.4.1.2 and deployments still fail

Antony_S
Engaged Sweeper III

I tried a deployment with an exe file in another server and it works.

stahly88
Engaged Sweeper II

What exactly did you do? I have a support case open but I was just told: “Since these causes are customer-specific, like the script itself, the steps, the network, local configuration etc. we can only provide limited support unfortunately to custom deployment packages.”

my deployments have worked for years and now have just completely stopped working. 

Antony_S
Engaged Sweeper III

I'am in the same case, my deployment works for years until this update.
I clone a deployment and change the path, it's not the PackageShare$ , I just copy an exe on another server and put a new path \\serverB\application\xxxx.msi

At least, I can still deploy.

stahly88
Engaged Sweeper II

so really after cloning the deployment package, you just changed the path from serverA to serverB?

Antony_S
Engaged Sweeper III

Yes it works like this and the support is aware too.

Here a response of the support :
"We understand that when attempting outside of the PackageShare it does work. We did observe that the following were passing without issues."

Antony_S
Engaged Sweeper III

@stahly88same for me with the new upgrade.
Still waiting for them to fix the problem.

djskipnz
Engaged Sweeper II

I have not tried 11.4.1.2 yet.  But if you have deployment problems then open up a case number.  This forum write up here may not be monitored but the cases are monitored.

Antony_S
Engaged Sweeper III

I have a case with support since 2 weeks.

djskipnz
Engaged Sweeper II

LS has a case number with me and the problem is acknowledged.  Will be addressed in future release.  No estimated repair time.  Look for change log entry