cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marc_molling
Engaged Sweeper

Hello

I juste configured some Dynamic Groups, and i asked myself, if it is possible to add more Colums like for example Purchased Date or Last User, or every other Colums that is shown on the All Assets Overw

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

Unfortunately, at this time the filters are limited to the fields that you see in the screenshot below plus all 20 custom fields. So it's currently not possible to use the built-in field Purchased Date. As a workaround, you could manually copy this data to a custom field which can be used as a filter, but this would require some manual upkeep.

DynamicGroupFiltersDynamicGroupFilters

View solution in original post

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Thanks for clarifying!

None of these built-in views can be customized, unfortunately. However, this could be achieved by creating a custom report that displays the data that you require.

When creating a custom report, you can make use of our database dictionary, which explains in great detail what each database table and field stores. More information on the dictionary can be found here: https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/accessing-the-lansweeper-database-documentation/

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

Unfortunately, at this time the filters are limited to the fields that you see in the screenshot below plus all 20 custom fields. So it's currently not possible to use the built-in field Purchased Date. As a workaround, you could manually copy this data to a custom field which can be used as a filter, but this would require some manual upkeep.

DynamicGroupFiltersDynamicGroupFilters

Hello

Thank you for your reply. Whatg what i meant was the Menu that you see in my Screenshot. Can i add more Colums/Categories there?

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Thanks for clarifying!

None of these built-in views can be customized, unfortunately. However, this could be achieved by creating a custom report that displays the data that you require.

When creating a custom report, you can make use of our database dictionary, which explains in great detail what each database table and field stores. More information on the dictionary can be found here: https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/accessing-the-lansweeper-database-documentation/

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now