General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Schema mismatch

All,I am trying to move from SQLExpress that comes with LS over to SQL Server. I have installed the latest version (6.0.151.26) on both the main scanning server with SQLexpress and on the SQL server. When I try and migrate the sdf the file in the L...

menoskeym by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Device Scanning

Hello,Our Apple Device's are being scanned as Network Devices.I have followed the instructions in https://www.lansweeper.com/kb/159/apple-mac-scanning-requirements.html but still get the same result even after removing the asset.The error is SSH Erro...

bushell85 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change KBFile and Attachment Directory

Is it possible to change the location where Lansweeper saves KBfiles and helpdesk ticket attachments from the default "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website\helpdesk\files" to another directory? I would prefer to not have these files reside on an...

Clear Credentials from Credential Manager

Im attempting to run a cmd via Lansweeper deployment to clear the creds stored in credential manager. Lansweeper reports the CMD executed successfully but the creds dont get cleared.Running the same cmds via a bat file locally works as expected.This ...

mjbliss by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Convert manual Asset into an active Asset

We want to bulk import PCs into LS as we get them as we want to know how many PCs we have in stock locations. We're trying to develop a process where when we put a stock PC onto the desk, we just rename it, add it to the domain and reboot. Then we...

Deployment Adobe Reader DC

Ich habe a working deployment ... that means i can start the commandline and in this ich msiexec with msi file, patch file (msp) and TRANSFORM (mst) when i add exactly the same thing to the lansweeper deployment, it does not work.lansweeper runs in t...

Maik by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to get email out using outgoing templates

Our intent is to send email to the agent only when the ticket gets to a certain state (Action Required is a new state we created). I changed the existing State Change (Sent to Agent) template and checked this state, chose all the ticket types and all...

mgravi by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Not all assets shown on reports

From the main Search... field bar I'm able to type in the asset name and directly view its specifics. However, when I generate a default report (Specifically the Operating System Overview) the asset isn't listed where it should be. There are probably...