cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CCC
Engaged Sweeper II

We've used Lansweeper for many years now, we've witnessed it grow and change. We are quite happy with it.
We happily just renewed our current license for €550.
Price increased from €1 per asset to €1.1. We are perfectly ok with this.

But the new Plan starts at 2000 Assets for €2000. We are only using 350 now. Our company will not grow exponentially in the coming year that the new price can be justified.
I know I'm not the only one finding it difficult to accept this almost 4x price hike for almost the exact same functionalities. And Yes, I have tried the Cloud LS, it's still not mature enough for us I've provided my feedback twice already through emails when you guys asked me.

So I am wondering, what can I do with the surplus 1500+ assets??
I am also curious what others are going to do with the surplus or will everyone jump to another product?
If so, I am curious where everyone is going to.

3 REPLIES 3
Gilles_De_Block
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Hi Sir, 

We indeed changed our licensing model, stepping away from pure asset-based pricing to different packages. These packages will allow you to scan up to a certain amount of assets, allowing you more room for future growth, and include a lot more value and features. It's the total package that we value is worth 2,000 bucks regardless of the number of assets scanned. We, however, do understand your feedback and I would love to address your concerns in a video meeting, for which I'll send an invite via direct chat. 

Cheers!

Gilles - Lansweeper Sales Manager 

CCC
Engaged Sweeper II

Hi Gilles, 
I can understand the opportunity and chance you would like to give your customers a chance to grow, but the growth gap that is suggested looking at the old assets pricing and the new asset pricing is simply too large.
In my case, it's 350 assets to 2000 assets. It's a growth spanning years if not decades. Not to mention, it's highly dependent on the industry each company is in. 

I appreciate the constant updates and new added value your team bring to the product. It's always a joy to see new added feature in the changelog. 
I have replied to your private message, hopefully we can find a middle ground, because we do love the product and it works great currently. 

Cheers, 

rom
Champion Sweeper II

Yeah, I've heard that its a new pricing model with a new back-end sales system, and they can't change it at this time.  With regards to the extra assets, I tend to automate imports from other systems that may not be scannable or allowed to be scanned - such as medical devices...  maybe if you have MDM devices like phones/ipads/etc... you could import into LS...    but yeah, I wanted to purchase a license for my personal use, but they unfortunately can't sell me one for less than the 2k assets as well.