cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IainCaldwell
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Hi All

We are starting to prioritise the next quarter's block of protocols, thought I'd ask if there are any key protocols you'd need to support your business.  Keen to hear about protocols or even if you have a particularly dominant manufacturer you use.

Cheers Iain

15 REPLIES 15

Hello @DonMario73,

A week ago we release V3.5.0 in this version Profinet is also supported.  

Lansweeper Changelog - Lansweeper.com

If you would like to see an overview of the supported protocols, you can use this link OT supported protocols - Lansweeper Community

The IEC 60870-5-104 protocol is still in research phase. But it is quite possible that we can already interrogate the device with one of our other protocols. The best way to find out is to do a scan. If you have not yet tested the software, you can always contact me directly by email at filip.van.houtte @ lansweeper.com

IainCaldwell
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Excellent thanks @fameju 

Cheers Iain

mds
Engaged Sweeper

Hello,

We have a lot of Honeywell DCS (Experion PKS) on our sites so it would be nice to have integration for that.
Also some modbus tcp, OPC classic, OPC UA.

regards

IainCaldwell
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Thanks @mds we currently have sensors using modbus-tcp and OPC UA, will need to do some checking with our inhouse OT expert with regards to honeywell.

Cheers Iain

IainCaldwell
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Excellent thanks for the reply @mkhuber1 

Cheers Iain

mkhuber1
Engaged Sweeper III

I used all the protocols because we use various brands/makes of PLC and I was not sure which each would respond to. 75% of ourPLCs used the EtherNet/IP protocol.