cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rosenstand
Engaged Sweeper
Hi all

My first post here, so I am hoping this are placed in the right place.

I have been using Lansweeper for more than 2 years now, and haven't been seeing any major problems with it, before now

Every time I ask my Lansweper server to scan my AD for computers, it builds up an queue with the client computers, and starts to scan them.
There are about 400 clients in total, and it runs through about 250 - 300 of them, and then it just stops.
I can see in the queue that there are about 100 to go, but I can't figure out why it dosn't scan them, or if there are any kind of problems with one of the clients that it tries to scan.

I have tried to clear queue, and reboot service / server several time, but as soon as I ask it to scan my AD for clients, the same result comes up?

Any idea?
2 REPLIES 2
KevinA-REJIS
Champion Sweeper II
Do you have Performance Scanning enabled? I was experiencing the same problem and had to turn off Performance Scanning to fix it.
KevinA-REJIS wrote:
Do you have Performance Scanning enabled? I was experiencing the same problem and had to turn off Performance Scanning to fix it.

Thanks for your feedback.
Performance scanning was enabled for some clients, so I have just tried to remove it, and started an new AD scan.
I look forward to the result 🙂