General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SwitchInformation Report

Hello i am using the following report to receive switch related data.Select Top 1000000 SwitchInformation.AssetID, SwitchInformation.icon, SwitchInformation.AssetName, SwitchInformation.Name As Port, tsysIPLocations.IPLocation As VLAN, SwitchInf...

Dave1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Permanently delete assets not working

Permanently delete assets is set to 30 days. It is not deleting the assets. I just updated Lansweeper to see if that's the problem, and ran a scan on a group that I knew haven't been seen in 30 days. How long does it take to come off of the list? ...

tjkalb by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

NetApp Scanning Issues

Environment:We have a bunch of NetApp vFilers, all on OnTap 7. Originally LANsweeper detected these as Windows machines for unknown reasons - obviously that is incorrect, so I disabled (did not delete) those assets, removed the IP assignment, set up ...

Dynamic Groups creation error.

I get an error trying to create dynamic groups. The "AssetGroupID" column in the table is set as an Identity column and is set to auto-increment, but it appears that the application is trying to insert a value in the column. I sent an e-mail to supp...

szurlo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

updating remote scanning servers -> Pathnot correct

Dear Community, I need your help.We have a large infrastructure with several remote scanners.For the most part, the update is done without any problem, but we have 2 that are causing us problems.These 2 machines are looking for the local directory fo...

cpelichet by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extension Attributes

Is it possible to define which extension attributes are scanned from Active Directory? Would like to specify a few more than the current default.Thanks

ghelpdesk by Champion Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LsAgent scanning IP source

Hello,I've some laptop with LsAgent scanning enabled and CloudRelay that collects reports when those assets leave our company network.I would like to know from which public ip the report was received from CloudRelay, do you think that such informatio...

ufficioced by Champion Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos