cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tuc
Engaged Sweeper II
Dear,

How can I add other fields (columns)in the standard software search (like username)

thanks in advance!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I moved this from the Report Center to Lansweeper Questions. Please note that the Report Center is for posting finished Lansweeper reports, not questions.

In regards to your question: automatically generated pages like the one you're referring to cannot be customized without making manual changes to the database. See this discussion. We cannot provide instructions or support for making changes like this. Be aware as well that incorrect edits can potentially break your installation.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I moved this from the Report Center to Lansweeper Questions. Please note that the Report Center is for posting finished Lansweeper reports, not questions.

In regards to your question: automatically generated pages like the one you're referring to cannot be customized without making manual changes to the database. See this discussion. We cannot provide instructions or support for making changes like this. Be aware as well that incorrect edits can potentially break your installation.