cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jkrelic
Champion Sweeper
I would like to have the feature to auto assign a ticket type based on keyword(s) in an emails subject line. Specifically I have a ticket type that I used for creating and removing users in ADUC and it would be nice to auto assign that type to my HR requests of adding/removing an employee without having to manually select that type myself.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
What you're looking to do is already possible in the current version of Lansweeper, I've moved your topic to the helpdesk questions section of Lansweeper.

You can use the ticket dispatching functionality for this. You can set this up under Configuration\E-mail Settings, scroll down to the Ticket Dispatching section. The Condition "Subject" with the "Like" parameter can be used.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jkrelic
Champion Sweeper
Thank you. I found it.
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
What you're looking to do is already possible in the current version of Lansweeper, I've moved your topic to the helpdesk questions section of Lansweeper.

You can use the ticket dispatching functionality for this. You can set this up under Configuration\E-mail Settings, scroll down to the Ticket Dispatching section. The Condition "Subject" with the "Like" parameter can be used.