General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Default Scanned item intervals

Over time we have changed the scanning intervals on different components to suit a particular purpose. As a result, our scans take quite a while and get behind during the day. Is there a place for me to find a list of the default settings for the "...

Saraee by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Screenshot Image Not Appearing for Users

I am taking screenshots and adding them to knowledgebase articles, replies in tickets and the news page. I as an administrator am able to see the screenshot but out users are not able to see the screenshot. The user is seeing what I can only describe...

brencent by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install on Windows Server 2019

We are migrating our Lansweeper instance to a new server. When we walk through the install, it tells us that something is running on port 80. However, running a netstat -anb does not reveal anything running on port 80.The installer takes port 443 wit...

qholmberg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

32-BIT Linux LsAgent-linux

Hallo everyone,I am looking for 32-Bit LSAgent for Linux System.We have 32-Bit Linux based thinclients and I want to import them to Lansweeper Database.For 64-Bit, there is no issue but for 32-Bit, I can't find any application.I don't need latest ver...

Resolved! How to delete an asset

I have some old assets that show up on my report for computers not seen in x number of days.These are old computers that have been removed from the domain/network. I want to remove them from LANSweeper. I can't figure out how to delete or remove th...

tgas by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicates - different IP address

Hi,I would like to know how to fix an issue where some devices (everything but laptops) are scanned multiple times because they have a different IP address. e.G. we have one firewall that is registered as an asset 8 times based on different IP-Addres...

Lenven by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos