cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Engaged Sweeper II
I had to do a repair on my Windows 10 machine and now cannot install the Lansweeper Shell Execute. I thought maybe the executable was bad and checked the Google Chrome Store Extensions but they don't have anything for Lansweeper. Any ideas?
It acts like it installs but the extension never appears.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
We released an update for Lansweeper on the June 20th to add support for the new Chrome extension. If you have the new Chrome extension, you have to also have version 6.0.151.32 or higher to use actions.

Should your actions not work once you've updated. I recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the Chrome extension and components.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
We released an update for Lansweeper on the June 20th to add support for the new Chrome extension. If you have the new Chrome extension, you have to also have version 6.0.151.32 or higher to use actions.

Should your actions not work once you've updated. I recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the Chrome extension and components.
pat_bonich
Engaged Sweeper II
What is the status on this? What is the ETA on getting it resolved?
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Yep, I also answered it in this topic: https://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst16269_Lansweeper-Plugin-Missing-from-Web-Store.aspx

We're aware of the issue and we're working on resolving it ASAP. For the time being, I recommend using either Firefox or IE to run actions.
Engaged Sweeper II
Thanks ewieder!! I would have never found this buried amongst 80 billion posts!
ewieder
Engaged Sweeper
I had the same issue, here is a response from my thread. It is missing from the chrome store.

#1Charles.X MEMBER ADMINISTRATION Posts: 637 posted: 6/7/2018 3:20:49 AM
Thank you for reporting the issue. We were already aware of the issue and we're working to get it back up ASAP.

For them moment I recommend you use Firefox or IE to run actions.
Engaged Sweeper II
ewieder wrote:
I had the same issue, here is a response from my thread. It is missing from the chrome store.

#1Charles.X MEMBER ADMINISTRATION Posts: 637 posted: 6/7/2018 3:20:49 AM
Thank you for reporting the issue. We were already aware of the issue and we're working to get it back up ASAP.

For them moment I recommend you use Firefox or IE to run actions.

I downloaded and installed the new extension from the Chrome store but it still doesn't work. At least the extension installs and is ON. However, it still gives the same error when I try to remote to a PC or C$. See attached PDF if it lets me attach after hitting preview or post.