cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lanuser88
Engaged Sweeper II

During Lansweeper 360 I asked if there was a way for Lansweeper to setup a demo account for the Cloud site. I thought at that time it could help Lansweeper sell the product if visitors to the site could just see what it is all about.

Especially companies like mine that do not allow the use of the  cloud site. I believe I could convince my leadership otherwise if  i could just get into, it look around, and show my leadership the value it brings.

The question was read live during the event and one of the C suite leaders at Lansweeper thought it was a good idea. However, it could take some time to get that implemented. He offered to allow me to use his account but I could never figure out how to reach out to get the information.

If any Lansweeper employee could post how to get a hold of the right person, it would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

Our product and development teams are working very hard on this as we virtually speak. If all testing goes well, we should have the option to do a trial on a demo site, up and running before the end of this year.

Should you require a cloud demo earlier than that, I suggest reaching out to our sales team, they will be happy to oblige: https://www.lansweeper.com/contact-sales/