General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Intune Scanning

I have followed the instructions however when I scan my Intune I keep getting "No valid credntials found", I was able to scan Azure and my 365 environment without any issues.

dgarza1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto Reply for After Business Hours

I have looked all over but can't find the correct answer. We are looking for a way to have an autoreply sent to the user that submits a ticket after business hours. We still want our default ticket response during business hours but since we are a ve...

Setting Up A New Deployment

I am trying to make a new deployment for an Autodesk patch. I have the package saved and the install path is \\OMAW2KGHOST\Lansweeper\PackageShare\Installers\Vault2018Patch\Autodesk_Vault_2018.3.2_Update_Client.exe. The problem comes in when I push ...

GaryT by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Winrar 5.7 Install/Update (Failed) [SOLVED]

Hi, I'am having a problem updating Winrar software through deploying package it always returns me a message: "Result: Deployment ended: The system cannot find the file specified. Stop(Failure). Credential: (.\xxxxx). ShareCredential: (xxxxx)", though...

[Solved] Duplicate AD entries on search

When we first configured Lansweeper, we had set the AD scanning to go by our different OUs instead of the main domain. We have since reconfigured it, however when I do a search for a user name, I get 2 results.OU\userdomain\userHow can we remove all ...

Force SSL

I am just a little confused. I want to use the standard port (443). I have:<binding protocol="http" bindingInformation="*:81:" /><binding protocol="https" bindingInformation="*:443:" />The site wont load now. I dont have to have to put in a port f...

dstein by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos