cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yurir
Engaged Sweeper
Hi
I'm experiencing problems in performing deploys packages to computers with windows 8.
Always occurring "Result: Package timeout reached"
The same package on windows 7 machines success occurs normally.
Anyone has faced this situation and have the knowledge to solve?
I appreciate.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
If you are running Lansweeper 6.0 and haven't already, it is recommended that you update to release 6.0.0.22 by following these instructions. We've fixed some deployment bugs.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you manually test each deployment step in Command Prompt on a problem client machine. Your commands may be generating errors in Windows 8 that are not generated in Windows 7. Only when a command works in Command Prompt will it work in a Lansweeper deployment package as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
If you are running Lansweeper 6.0 and haven't already, it is recommended that you update to release 6.0.0.22 by following these instructions. We've fixed some deployment bugs.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you manually test each deployment step in Command Prompt on a problem client machine. Your commands may be generating errors in Windows 8 that are not generated in Windows 7. Only when a command works in Command Prompt will it work in a Lansweeper deployment package as well.