cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Neil43
Engaged Sweeper
I scanned the forums and did not see an answer for this. I know I can add custom feilds and edit a computer information but is it possible to edit the monitor information as well? I would like to tweak just one field of the monitor information that lansweeper lists. Is my only option to manually add a new asset and input the monitor information in that way? Thank you in advance for any answers.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Not sure which field you are referring to. You can click on one of the monitors and you will be on the asset page of the monitor. Monitors are normal assets which can be edited in the same way as computers. You can enter information to the custom fields, change their name, description or other data.

Only if you have excluded monitors to be scanned in Lansweeper 5.2, you will not get individual asset pages for monitors.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Not sure which field you are referring to. You can click on one of the monitors and you will be on the asset page of the monitor. Monitors are normal assets which can be edited in the same way as computers. You can enter information to the custom fields, change their name, description or other data.

Only if you have excluded monitors to be scanned in Lansweeper 5.2, you will not get individual asset pages for monitors.