cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaik
Engaged Sweeper
Hi Lansweeper, you've done a really great job on the mechanics of the Help Desk system... I've found it really easy to get my head around the difference job categories etc and I am excited by the possibilities it could offer our organisation.

One part of the end user experience I'd really like to tweak is the look and feel of the landing page and the ticket screens. I'd like to be able to change the default font to something a little more modern, and perhaps adjust the landing page information/layout.

Do you have any developments in the pipeline that might cover this?

Thank you,
JK
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Some customization of the login page (logo, welcome message...) is possible through the Configuration\Website Settings menu. The look of the help desk header users see once logged in can also be customized under Configuration\Look & Feel. There is no option at the moment though to change the font of the entire website. I'm not sure this is something that will be implemented, as I don't recall a lot of requests for this.

The underlying .aspx pages of the website are indeed precompiled now, so cannot be manually edited.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Some customization of the login page (logo, welcome message...) is possible through the Configuration\Website Settings menu. The look of the help desk header users see once logged in can also be customized under Configuration\Look & Feel. There is no option at the moment though to change the font of the entire website. I'm not sure this is something that will be implemented, as I don't recall a lot of requests for this.

The underlying .aspx pages of the website are indeed precompiled now, so cannot be manually edited.
brownsnetwork
Engaged Sweeper II
I am also curious about this since I noticed the aspx files are locked and there aren't any options to design portions of the landing page.