General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Export Asset Groups

Hi,I need to compare the Asset Groups that are in lansweeper with another table in excel.Is there a way to export the asset groups to a csv or any other format? So I can later work with the data in excel.Thanks

dmarques by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cloud Report Builder code date compare

In the cloud report builder I made a copy of the "New software installed in the last 7 days" report because I wanted to adjust the days to 3. When I modify the code and just replace the 7 with a 3 it give me a code error, but then if I mess with the ...

Cole by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset discovery

Has anyone else noticed that the updates scan for more assets? Why I ask is, when we started using Lansweeper we had 94% of our assets for the level we have. Now without adding anything to the network we are at 97%... I know that they now scan for mo...

JoeMorn by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Move Lansweeper Installation - New Server

HiI have read the knowledge base article on what needs to be done to move Lansweeper to a new server.The Process I will follow is below, but i dont understand why I would need to run the SQL scripts if the Database that will be used will be the same ...

Hertel by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

exclude from the exclude

Hi all, I have IP ranges that I excluded but I still need to scan some servers in it but not the entire range. if I try to scan manually with lspush or add the assets I need from that range it's not being added. any advice on how I can exclude IP ran...

eranavni by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Couple of Queries

Hi we are testing Lansweeper helpdesk and had a couple of queries. Is it possible to automatically CC our common email id for all tickets raised?We wanted to stop incoming email from generating new tickets however it should be able to update existing...

silentwitness_0-1674038074867.png