cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CHRLAU
Engaged Sweeper III
How do I see exactly which users received the individual answers to a ticket both the user in the "TO:" and "CC" fields?

Would be nice to make it very easy to add/remove internal and external recipient in mail fields TO, CC and BCC. anyway to do this? I need it a lot.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nick_VDB
Champion Sweeper III
When a ticket is created you will have a list of users on left of the ticket. The top most user is the creator of ticket/that sent a mail. The users below him are those that were in CC. As for deleting a CC user this can be done by clicking the small 'Stop' icon on the CC users image. We added a screenshot as attachment showing the From user and CC user as well as the CC delete button. Do note that you can also remove and add CC users by going to Actions\Users in the ticket Actions.

The TO field is however not shown as it is presumably sent to the email account that you setup in Configuration\E-mail Settings

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
CHRLAU
Engaged Sweeper III
Thanks for the Explanation Nick.VDB, but how do I check which e-mail addresses each of my public replies was sent to? Sometimes it might not be the same user who started the ticket that should receive my reply and sometimes it might be different users on CC per reply, but in the same ticket.

For example. Receiving an e-mail from a user A and this requires an approval from the manager user B then I would sent the reply asking for approval directly to the manager User B and not CC USER A or USER B, but sometimes the user who started the ticket should not receive the reply. I have seen this working in other heldesk solutions.

How can I check who the user who started the ticket by e-mail sent each of the e-mail replies to and I mean details like who was in the "TO" and "CC" it could be both internal and external recipients, but I need these details.

Would be nice with an option to show To and CC per "Note" and also change the TO and CC more easily per note.

The only way to ADD a user for CC is that -> Actions -> Users -> Add CC Users and how to change the To field per public reply?
Nick_VDB
Champion Sweeper III
When a ticket is created you will have a list of users on left of the ticket. The top most user is the creator of ticket/that sent a mail. The users below him are those that were in CC. As for deleting a CC user this can be done by clicking the small 'Stop' icon on the CC users image. We added a screenshot as attachment showing the From user and CC user as well as the CC delete button. Do note that you can also remove and add CC users by going to Actions\Users in the ticket Actions.

The TO field is however not shown as it is presumably sent to the email account that you setup in Configuration\E-mail Settings