cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MRN
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,

We're starting to use your ticket system but we found a problem.

When we send a ticket for the configured email in Helpdesk with CC users, the ticket is created well, including the CC users added in the plataform.

The problem is that when we add a CC user to an existing ticket in the plataform, the added email don't receive the ticket's updates.

Is this a bug? Are we missing some configuration?

Thanks in advance
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I posted this in the other forum topic as well, but with some screenshots sent by a customer, we were able to reproduce this issue under one specific circumstance. If an agent creates a ticket for himself with another user in CC, the CC user does not receive public replies. Whether the CC user is added during or after the submission of the ticket does not seem to make a difference. We've reported this issue to our developers and this should be fixed in one of our next Lansweeper releases.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
CHRLAU
Engaged Sweeper III
I think it is not good that if the user replies one of the e-mails (public notes) and adds one or more users to CC then Lansweeper adds the user to CC for further replies and no way to check WHO was or was not on CC in the other replies. This history is much needed.
CHRLAU
Engaged Sweeper III
If a user A sends an email to LANSWEEPER HELPDESK E-mail with a user B in CC then a ticket is created with the User B added to CC, but when I reply public from helpdesk then only User A receives the e-mail AND there are no users in the CC field in the e-mail that User A receives.

We are currently testing the helpdesk system and just maybe we are going to use it, but Things like this needs to be working.
Ericstl
Engaged Sweeper
We've been working on this same issue with LanSweeper support and, from their recommendation, have updated to the latest pre-release version (6.0.0.34 currently). They have informed me that I should have a fix for this issue. Unfortunately , the issue still exists for us after the update. Hope they correct this soon. It's an important feature for us and is blocking us from officially rolling out the helpdesk tool to our users.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I posted this in the other forum topic as well, but with some screenshots sent by a customer, we were able to reproduce this issue under one specific circumstance. If an agent creates a ticket for himself with another user in CC, the CC user does not receive public replies. Whether the CC user is added during or after the submission of the ticket does not seem to make a difference. We've reported this issue to our developers and this should be fixed in one of our next Lansweeper releases.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Copy of the reply I posted in the other topic:
I tested this and am unable to reproduce this issue. If I create a ticket and only add a CC user afterwards, the CC user does receive public replies for the ticket. I would recommend:
  • If you haven't already, updating to the latest Lansweeper release by following these instructions.
  • Double-checking that you are adding a CC user and not a subscriber. Go to Actions\Users\Add CC User.
  • Double-checking that your CC users have email addresses assigned to them. You can see their user details in the ticket, in the left pane.
  • Double-checking that you are sending public replies and not internal notes.
  • If the issue persists, contacting support@lansweeper.com so we can troubleshoot via email.
INNO-IT
Engaged Sweeper II
We have the same problem. If we add the CC-User by ticket creation its working.

http://www.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_postst12824_CC-User-not-working.aspx#post46000

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now