General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Informal SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway entry/ies

Since I couldn't enter my "SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway" post (late) on July 24th, I'm posting my entry here for posterity before SysAdmin Day. If any other Sweeper has a contribution to add — sharing their favorite tech gadget, sidekick, or beverage â€”...

MisterP2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! LS Agent group configuration

Hello, for win domain controllers we use lsagents. they kind of get into the system and register themselves in the default lsagent group. i have set up a new lsagent group. looking at the UI of the saved lsagent group there is a second tab called con...

TK_AT_HBK by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error log message

Hi Team,   We are getting below error from teh Lansweeper server error log, could you please advise for the same.   An error occurred while updating the entries. See the inner exception for details.at Lansweeper.EF.Toolkit.DbContextBase`1.SaveChang...

Nik14 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting below error in our logs

ScanMethod:PerformanceCounters Description:AssetId: 57479 Error during performance counters scan   Entity of type "ScanMetric" in state "Added" has caused a DbUpdateException. SqlException Errors:-> Number  8115: Arithmetic overflow error convertin...

aslam2510 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re-scan 1 computer

I would like to scan just one computer.  here's my scenario:  the computer was already initially scanned.  In those results we discovered that windows was not up-to-date.  so we updated it.  rather than re-scanning the entire network. I just want to ...

X9017 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos