General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco 92xx and 93xx switch connected devices

I know this question has been posted before and I have not seen any answers that people have got it to work.  When I scan a Cisco 92xx or 93xx series switch it is not pulling the mac address-table via SNMP for these switches.  I can see what is conne...

mwrobo09 by Champion Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Update: Knowledge Base Migration

Hello All, Heads up - we plan to migrate our Knowledge Base (digital library of helpful guides and articles) from Lansweeper’s website to our Community on 15th November. This will enable users to directly view articles when they select ‘Knowledge Bas...

Pic091122.png
Mercedes_O by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

Ticket ID increased automatically

Hi everybody,we started our helpdesk system after a test period manually resetting the ticket ID number to #1.At ticket #57, the system has increased by 1000 the id, that now is #1058 .What can i do to bring back the id to #58?Thanks in advance for y...

maxluc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

step 4: Assign and grant API permissions

Your article at: https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/how-to-scan-office-365-with-a-microsoft-cloud-credential/ is woefully out of date. I and many other rely on your KB's but only so long as they are accurate. When you get to step 4: Assign and ...

SlackJack by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add software to Linux server

I want to be able to track software that Lansweeper isn't picking up in its scans. For example, we are running Jira on Linux but it's installed from a .bin file, not RPM so Lansweeper doesn't see it. I am able to create the software license manually ...

amyers16 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos