cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ammar
Engaged Sweeper

I am scanning the network and I can find all the switches, but the problem is that any stacked switch will show only the one master switch, it does not show the rest of the stacked switches!

is there a way that I can get the information of the other switches in the stack?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

Unfortunately, scanning stacked switches is currently not supported within Lansweeper. We've already received similar requests from our user base to add support for stacked switches, and as such, it was added to our customer wish list. We aren't able to guarantee that this feature will be implemented or provide you with an estimated release date at this time.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Brown_Dog_NG
Champion Sweeper

Can confirm that Cisco 3850 Stacked Switches (5 Switches in 1 stack) inventory correctly within LanSweeper 10.6.1.6.

-Don't forget to hand out Kudos and mark Solutions to replies you receive!-
LS Tech Support Email: Support@lansweeper.com
LS Tech Support KB: https://www.lansweeper.com/contact-support/
Tim_N
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Hello @Brown_Dog_NG 

What is your network configuration to make this happen? This might be helpful for our other Sweepies. 

Specifically, does each switch have its own IP address assigned? This could allow for Lansweeper to discover the other IP's and scan them appropriately. I'm curious how you have your switches connected to the network so they are able to be seen by a scan. 

Thanks for sharing your configuration. 

Tim N.
Lansweeper Employee
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

Unfortunately, scanning stacked switches is currently not supported within Lansweeper. We've already received similar requests from our user base to add support for stacked switches, and as such, it was added to our customer wish list. We aren't able to guarantee that this feature will be implemented or provide you with an estimated release date at this time.