General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Removing Old Assets - Not working?

Maybe I'm missing something here but my installation of Lansweeper appears to be lying to me. Our server cleanup settings are set to 'Permanently delete assets not seen in the last 60 days'. However, I have a number of assets that are much older that...

doone128 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Licence management

Hi,on the search bar, i've searched "project professional..".there are 4 assets listed.But there is no Project pro licence key inside the Recovered Licence keys of one of those assets Why lansweeper is able to detect software, but not all the Product...

Switch to IIS from IIS Express

We are currently running lansweeper in production using IIS Express on Server 2012 R2. We have been discussing moving to IIS this week. Is there any way to do this without a complete re-install of lansweeper?

MikeHenson by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Close ticket without sending email

Hello,I have a few unsolicited emails that came into our helpdesk inbox and they have created tickets. When I close the ticket it sends an email to the originator. I get an auto reply back EVERY time and it re-opens the ticket.I have changed the use...

Auto Assign Tickets per Location

Hi, we are trying to setup the help desk and have hit two significant issues. 1. We would like to pre-populate the location information based either on the users AD OU, AD company field.2. With this location information we would like to automatically...

khancock1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Move Lansweeper Installation

Hi,I need to install our Lansweeper to another Server, we use a SQL Database.I found this Artikel but iam not sure about the Installation Otions. Reinstalling Lansweeper on new computer• Delete or disable the Lansweeper service on your current serve...

R_S by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning WMWare Servers

I’m trying to get my VmWare servers in Lansweeper but it is not working fine. We have 3 ESX Host, of course with different IP numbers and Host names. When I scan the three IP adresses the following happens:Only ESX01 and ESX02 are visible in Lansweep...