cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RolandB
Engaged Sweeper III

I've noticed a higher CPU load since the last 2 versions.

After installed the new version 11.4.x I see more CPU load on all Lansweeper servers. I see this also on new installed scan server with very few assets discovery ... and have also higher CPU load.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Dear, 

It depends a bit on what the activity is at that moment. 26,5% does not seem that high. But without knowing if there is scanning going or not, it is difficult to say. 

There are other jobs also running in the background, like report calculations, CDR, Asset Radar, Lsagent, etc One of the things we would check is if the database is in good shape. Growth of the database, can cause longer calculation and more CPU usage. 
If any doubt you can contact Lansweeper Support.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Dear, 

It depends a bit on what the activity is at that moment. 26,5% does not seem that high. But without knowing if there is scanning going or not, it is difficult to say. 

There are other jobs also running in the background, like report calculations, CDR, Asset Radar, Lsagent, etc One of the things we would check is if the database is in good shape. Growth of the database, can cause longer calculation and more CPU usage. 
If any doubt you can contact Lansweeper Support.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now