cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DonSlice
Engaged Sweeper
I have quite a few schedules added for IP Range Scanning. After adding them all, the default is every day during the week at 12:00. I need them to be Friday at 20:00.

After changing each one, I navigate away from the page and go back to schedules to find it has reverted back to the default schedule. I was able to get them to update by changing each schedule one-by-one. Change, wait a few minutes, navigate away from the page, go back, and check. Even then, it doesn't update every time.

I am on website version 5150; LS version 5.1.0.50

Any ideas?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
This bug occurs when opening/modifying multiple schedules at once and will be fixed in our next update.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
This bug occurs when opening/modifying multiple schedules at once and will be fixed in our next update.
wadie
Engaged Sweeper II
I found a workaround usine IE 10 withour compatibility mode... (used to work on Chrome)
wadie
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello,

Did you solved your issue ? I have the same kind of problem on my LS (Website: 5149
server: 5.1.0.49).

Schedule modification works fine on the firste IP range created, but not on the others...
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Please contact support@lansweeper.com and provide us with:
- Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper server.
- Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website\App_Data\errorlog.txt, if this file exists.
- Screenshots of the behavior you're describing.
- Screenshot of the Configuration\Website Management\Website Access section of the Lansweeper web console.