cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jgco2005
Engaged Sweeper
We just switched to the Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection Cloud based solution. Features like opening C: and opening Admin and also remote control are being blocked as exploits by Malwarebytes. Anyone else had this issue? I created a topic on the Malwarebytes Forums as well. I have created all types of exclusions, even MD5 exclusions to no result.
2 REPLIES 2
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
I am not familiar with Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection, but I would assume there is a way to whitelist these actions. Taking a quick peek on their forums it seems like you can select previously detected exploits and exclude them.
Under Settings select the Exclusions tab > Add Exclusion > select Exclude a Previously Detected Exploit > Next > select the exploit you want to exclude and click OK.

I'm not sure that there is much Lansweeper can do to prevent this. This seems more something which Malwarebytes should provide a exclusion option for. If you do think there might be something Lansweeper can do, I would suggest send an email to the support team so it can be reviewed.
AZHockeyNut
Champion Sweeper III
I can confirm what you are seeing. Since I don't use the actions that often, I have not seen it before.
I get the exact same behavior. Perhaps a support ticket is necessary. I don't readily see a way to unblock it either since there are so many things that can be done in those actions, yes a great many you would not want done from other sites. I added the site to the exceptions and that did not help either.

If I get a chance I will try to open a ticket however by day is booked tomorrow