cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamesatvita
Engaged Sweeper
After upgrading Lansweeper to the latest version from 5.2 (can't remember the exact version), try to login to the web console, which displays a "this page can't be displayed" error page. I check the IIS Express Service, find it's stopped, try to restart the service, it starts for 1 second but then stops.

Please help

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
FYI for everyone: this is a confirmed bug and will be fixed in our next installer. You can manually resolve the issue by reinstalling the console, as Daniel pointed out.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
FYI for everyone: this is a confirmed bug and will be fixed in our next installer. You can manually resolve the issue by reinstalling the console, as Daniel pointed out.
jamesatvita
Engaged Sweeper
I follow the instructions posted by Daniel, and the issue is resolved.

Thanks
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
We are investigating this issue. Could you try
  • opening services.msc and stopping IIS Express. If any other website service runs on your Lansweeper server, stop that one as well
  • reinstalling the web console according to the instructions in this KB article
  • testing the access to the web console again
Lockstar
Engaged Sweeper
Same issue coming from a 5.2.0.17 / 5217 going to 5.3.0.13 and 5313.
you should have the error message in the windows application event logs.
I saw them but didn't copy them out before reverting 😞 so will have to grab them another time.
We have ours on a custom port 'tcp:81' using the iis express. I also didn't get a chance to check the binding setup in case its reverted to 80 or a conflicting port.