→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blazerman
Engaged Sweeper
Hello together,
i´m working with Lansweeper for a short time and i need to know, how can i configure a software scan filter or how to exclude software from scanning?

Sorry for my bad english.

Best regards from Germany.
Blazerman
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
It is not actually possible to exclude software from scanning. Lansweeper scans all software listed in Add/Remove Programs on Windows computers. You can build a software report though that excludes certain software:
  • Open the following built-in report in the Reports tab: "Software: List of software by computer".
  • Hit Edit Report on the left.
  • Hit Save As to save a copy of the report under a different name.
  • Add the following to the Criteria column of the tblSoftwareUni.softwareName expression:
    Not In ('name excluded software 1','name excluded software 2','name excluded software 3')

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
It is not actually possible to exclude software from scanning. Lansweeper scans all software listed in Add/Remove Programs on Windows computers. You can build a software report though that excludes certain software:
  • Open the following built-in report in the Reports tab: "Software: List of software by computer".
  • Hit Edit Report on the left.
  • Hit Save As to save a copy of the report under a different name.
  • Add the following to the Criteria column of the tblSoftwareUni.softwareName expression:
    Not In ('name excluded software 1','name excluded software 2','name excluded software 3')