cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jpacheco
Engaged Sweeper
Hello, I ran into some power outages this past weekend. After getting everything back up. I noticed all of my open and completed tickets are no longer in the system. Is there any way to check the database or recover this information?

Much appreciated!
1 REPLY 1
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Your tickets are normally stored in your database, if you did not restore an old database backup and if you're still connecting to the same database, all of your tickets should still be there. We recommend the following steps:
  • Make sure the account you're logged into the web console with is an active agent account, you can check this under Configuration\User Access & Roles. Do note that permission changes are only applied upon a website restart (cache clear).
  • To check if your tickets are still in your database, run the query below in SQL Management Studio on Lansweeperdb
  • If your tickets are missing you may be connecting to the wrong database or need to restore a backup of your database.
    Restore instructions can be found in this article. You can verify that you're connecting to the correct database instance in the files Lansweeper\Service\Lansweeperservice.exe.config and Lansweeper\Website\web.config, open the files with notepad and search for connectionstring, check the Datasource and initial catalog values.

Select * From htblticket