→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Universal Windows Platform

Trying to find Universal Windows Platform programs installed with the .appx. Using version 9.2.0.9 with the agent the 9.1.0.8. I need to find what version of a program is installed.Program is in the C:/Program Files/WindowsAppsI did try a registry s...

ChrisK by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change computer description via LanSweeper

Hello!I've been tasked with changing the computer description on our Windows servers. (In system settings)We do have a description current that gets fed into LanSweeper.The task is to prepend either a TEST or PROD at the beginning of each description...

briang by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Widget for Asset State Overview

Hi @ll,i tried to search, if there is already a solution but i could not find any.I like to have a custom widget like "Grafik: WSUS Configuration", wich tells me, how many Notebooks, Monitors and other movable Assets do i have an in wich state it is ...

Need help deploying a PowerShell script

Hi! I have some issues when deploying my PowerShell script. It works perfectly when I run it locally on my machine, but when I deploy it, it does not work. All my other PS scripts works, so maybe there is something that I have overlooked? I want to d...

julianbr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Empty LsAgent.ini file

I have noticed, that LansweeperAgentService constantly uses to rewrite it's configuration file C:\Program Files (x86)\LansweeperAgent\LsAgent.ini. It does even no needed, i. e. no rescaning or resending of collected data server is done.Sometimes this...