→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dusan
Engaged Sweeper II

Hello

After deleting a computer, its name still appears in the LSAgent menu. Wouldn't it be correct to automatically delete it after deleting the computer here as well.

Regards
Dušan

6 REPLIES 6
dusan
Engaged Sweeper II

Yes, it is disabled. But I wish to be deleted from "LsAgent Groups Configuration"

dusan
Engaged Sweeper II

In the picture you can see that there is no date in the "Last LsAgentScan" column. There are computers here that have been inactive for years, so I don't think they will be automatically deleted. Must I manualy delete removed computer from that list?

David_GF
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

We recommend opening a case with our Support team, as troubleshooting this issue requires logs that should not be shared in the forum

How to contact support?

Make sure to add screenshots and the GatherLogs output file so our SME's can start investigating the issue straight away. 

Using the GatherLogs tool.

~~~~~~~ (〃 ̄︶ ̄)人( ̄︶ ̄〃) ~~~~~~~
Sweep that LAN, sweep it!
dusan
Engaged Sweeper II

Assets were deleted from lasnweeper on premise via Edit asset and then Delete asset. Asset is no longer on network.

David_GF
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

The asset should appear as disabled in the LsAgent asset group and dissapear from there after the next scheduled scan time. If removed from that section, it is deleted from the asset groups.

David_GF
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Where was the asset deleted from? Is LsAgent still installed and running in the asset?