General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sort Ticket Type in User Dashboard

When a user creates a new ticket via the Dashboard, they can select the ticket type from a drop-down box.I can not figure out how this list is sorted, but it's not via htbltickettypes.tickettypeid, alphabetically or otherwise.Is there any way to get ...

Resolved! Last Seen not updating on Routers

HiI was working on creating a report that will list the status of each of our sites (about 60 sites) routers and if they have not been seen in x minutesTo do this is i figured a combination of this would work:1. A report for asset group Routers with ...

a_seiler by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LanSweeper setup Email

Looking for setup instructions as for how to setup Lansweeper for email so that as a new ticket comes in the helpdesk staff get notified and that as the agent post to the customer, the customer gets responses or ticket confirmation. Also, would like...

sleague by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Helpdesk - SQL - Ticket log data

Helpdesk - How to view Ticket log data by SQL script.It seems ticket tables reference log files in the following directory:C:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website\helpdesk\files\If this is accurate:Why isn't this stored in SQL tables so that we can...

jkot by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What Satisfies the Response SLA?

Hi,I've noticed many of our tickets still have the response SLA clock ticking even though there have been multiple notes entered and emails sent in that ticket. What triggers the Response SLA to know that you have responded to the user?Thanks!

ktc2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Alert on % of licenced assets left

Is it possible for lansweeper to send alerts (email + web alerts) when a certain % is left on the nb of licenced assets available?I tried using tools in the app and searching the forums without a solution. Thanks for your help!

jfhallee by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos