→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user2342
Engaged Sweeper
When I create a manual asset and specify windows for type I don't have an option to add other fields such as service tag #. How would I go about adding that?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
You could use asset custom fields for this. Asset custom fields can be set up under Configuration\Asset Pages. There are 20 fields available for customization.

Asset custom fields are only visible when data is entered in them. Data can be input via individual asset pages (Edit Asset), or if you want to fill in the same value for multiple assets, you can select multiple assets under the Assets tab and click Mass Edit Assets in the left hand pane (the top one).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
You could use asset custom fields for this. Asset custom fields can be set up under Configuration\Asset Pages. There are 20 fields available for customization.

Asset custom fields are only visible when data is entered in them. Data can be input via individual asset pages (Edit Asset), or if you want to fill in the same value for multiple assets, you can select multiple assets under the Assets tab and click Mass Edit Assets in the left hand pane (the top one).