General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Demo install - Scan sticking

Just installed and doing a couple IP subnet scans. It is hanging on my Alcatel-Lucent switches and my Xerox Printers. Is there a way to see what the problem is or watch the scan log to see what its doing?

RingCentral install

Any idea why this software wouldnt show in lansweeper either on software on the machine or a search for all software?

tdufala by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ubiquiti OID Scanning

I am new to custom OID scanning, is there anyone who has been able to successfully scan for ubiquiti devices. I can scan them but I am not receiving any port information. I had to manually override the device type as they scanned in as linux devices....

smartinez by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can Custom Asset States act like "non-active"?

We have a handful of asset states we use. When a computer is being decommissioned, we'll set it to "decommissioned" status. We also have some cleanup settings enabled to deactivate items after 90 days of inactivity. When a computer hits that mark,...

mgeertz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Specific uninstallers of KeePass

Hello good afternoon, I' m looking for specific uninstallers of KeePass, i ve checked there 're some uninstallers available in Lansweeper e.g 2.41 2.43 2.44 2.45 and 2.46, but i ve not seen any uninstaller for the rest of versions: 2 .42 2.47 , 2.48 ...