cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ian_Prentice
Champion Sweeper
Hi,

Is it possible to set up multiple scans per day without using a client install on the remote machines?

I want to set up regular scans on servers for disk space reporting, but I don't see any options for it. Hopefully I am not missing it.

Preferably this would just be on a specific scan group, but if it needs to be all devices, I can live with that.

Thanks!
Ian
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
You can set up multiple scans per day using the "Recurring every X minutes/hours" schedule option. In your specific case you could for instance scan based on the report Servers: All Servers, as seen in the screenshot below. Do note that this scan will only work to rescan already existing assets in your database, as it will rescan only assets that are in the report output. Servers will be automatically added to the report output though if they're scanned for the first time via another scanning method such as IP Range Scanning.

Server report scanning target

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ian_Prentice
Champion Sweeper
ahh! thank you. I looked at that, but obviously didn;t scroll down enough as I didnt see the "Recurring" option. Doh!

Thank you so much!

Ian
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
You can set up multiple scans per day using the "Recurring every X minutes/hours" schedule option. In your specific case you could for instance scan based on the report Servers: All Servers, as seen in the screenshot below. Do note that this scan will only work to rescan already existing assets in your database, as it will rescan only assets that are in the report output. Servers will be automatically added to the report output though if they're scanned for the first time via another scanning method such as IP Range Scanning.

Server report scanning target