General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Bitlocker keys

Hello,I'm using lansweeper to report bitlocker keys in ad, however it only works if the user have domain admin rights something that i don't pretend!I follow the guide to give lanswepper user local admin on machines and domain user in ad, but with th...

Lansweeper commitment for Helpdesk?

Our company is happy users of Lansweeper, it is very important for us.We also use the Helpdesk parts but we do not see any changes, new features etc. for quite some time, also in the cloud version is totally missing this.So we simply wondering if w...

mecha by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Global Credential problem

Hi everyonewhen i try to editd Global Windows Credential from the actual PC_NAME\LOCAL_ADMINISTRATOR to DOMAIN\DOMAIN_USER it show:Error while saving:Password is not correct for this username.I try with different domain users, each one with administr...

Emanuele by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSH login failed

I am using the Cradlepoint routers, and I am scanning them under IP range enabling SNMP. I have ticked no SSH but still I get the message for failed login attempt with SSH. How do I resolve it?

Router is scanned as webserver

All of my cradlepoint routers are scanned by Lansweeper but one of my router shows up as webserver instead of router. All my cradle point routers have same configuration and SNMP are enabled. But my one router is scanned as webserver.