cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nalotz
Engaged Sweeper II

Hello,

midweek I enabled (configruration/scanning setup/general) the extended display scanning in lansweeper 11.2.0.3. Several days passed, but the number of assets has not increased, and I don't see any more information about the monitors. The back half of the monitor information report table is completely empty (SizeInInch, MaxResolution, AspectRatio ...). I ran scanning jobs, direct asset scans but nothing happend. What do I need to do to make it work?

Thanks, Zoltan.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Dears, 
Our development team is investigating. It seems that the extended display information is not fetched correctly in some cases. We hope to resolve this as soon as possible.

We regret the inconvenience this is causing.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Mister_Nobody
Honored Sweeper II

It doesn't add extra monitors only extra info - you have to run rescan monitors and see their cards. 

I was not precise. Yes, it is not the number of assets that will increase, but the number of licensed assets. By default, the licensed device number does not include monitors. But if you enable extended scanning then the monitor is counted as a licensed device. The number of licensed assets has not increased.

licences.png

I have rescanned the computers several times, but there is no more information on the monitors. How to rescan monitors? There is no rescanning button on the monitors asset page.