General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Software Documents

Is there anywhere to store documents such as a pdf or word doc associated with a software? I looked around and couldn't find much so I just figured I'd check the forums as a last resort?

mikerwolf by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue creating a package to run a remote exe

I have identified 700+ workstations whose DLP agents are corrupted. I must run an executable on each workstation to clean up the corrupted installations. Due to name resolution issues, many of the systems cannot pull the files from the Lansweeper sha...

Chris1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How useful is Lansweeper to a Linux Admin?

Simply put, the web site only goes into detail about pushing Windows packages and nothing else.My shop is 90% Linux/UNIX based, and I have *many* versions of each to keep up to date AND to keep at their "release level." I literally have every suppor...

Bee_Kay by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

The program is NOT installed

Dear support,We have that problemThe package is deployment with message success, but the program is NOT installed in the computers.ThanksPath: C:\Program Files\Paint.NETFile Name: PaintDotNet.exeAction: Condition (NotExists)Action on Success: (instal...

Lujain by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Find All True Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 File Servers

Hello LanSweeper Support,How do I detect Windows 2003, 2008 and 2012 servers configured as “true File Servers” and not merely listed in the report because someone shared out a single folder?I have found the pre-configured report in LanSweeper called ...

Resolved! Deployment Schedule after scanning behavior

I have a question regarding the behavior of scheduling something after scanning.I have created a report that has workstations that have an out of date piece of software. If I create a deployment schedule to deploy a package to update the software bas...

TravisP by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos