→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pbandera2
Engaged Sweeper
Hi

we are finding a really strange behavior when scanning workgroup machines, when they are first ever scanned the scanning results comes out and the asset is filled correctly but if we re-scan the same asset (after 1 min or after 1 day or a week is the same) we have a ping failed and RPC unavailable error.

I've checked the asset using the lansweeper connectiontester and if i simply wrote the ip and the local credentials as they are written as "scanning credential" everything works fine and i got feedbacks so i really don't understand why at the 2nd (3rd,etc..etc.) rescan of that workgroup vm then i got an RPC error and ping failed (ping works perfectly)
1 REPLY 1
ErikT
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support
Hi pbandera2,

I'd recommend going through the below article to ensure that all workgroup scanning requirements are met.

https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/workgroup-scanning-requirements/

If the issue continues, I would recommend dropping an email to support@lansweeper.com. Our technical support team will be happy to assist you with further support regarding your inquiry.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now