General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Remote Install update and restart if neeeded

Hi,By default Windows will only install updates on Shutdown, and rebooting with pending updates just leaves them waiting. I want to use the custom command to install windows update remotely, massly and auto restart if needed. Anyone have the experien...

hoanv9 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bulk delete assets?

Hello again Is there a way to bulk delete assets? I have written a report for old PCs that are no longer here, and there are about 70 assets I need to remove... what would the best way to do this be?Thanks

blighter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My tickets tab is empty

Hello, I am a new user. Before buying it I would like to try it. I have question, in the user dashboard interface is there a way to hide my tickets? otherwise I think there is a problem with using my ticket. When you click on the link corresponding t...

TISTIM by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

lan sweeper ad user manager

Hello, i was looking for a way to link ad user and their manager in the user section. is their a way to import this ad information directly in the user, or with a report that will write the data into the user section so we had all the information we ...

mverret by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LsAgent Relay

Our environment has a few servers buried deep with no access back to our Lansweeper server. Is it possible to configure the internal jump boxes we use as relays for the LsAgent? Clients=Linux Server=Windows

mwoods by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

default email

Hi,when an update is made in a ticket, the user and the agent receive an email with the content,we would like to customize this just to say, an update occur, please log to your helpdesk to read it. or something similar.is there a place we could edit ...

mverret by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos