cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doone128
Engaged Sweeper III

Hi,

We've updated to v10.3 and now if we open a report (or, for example, Dashboard > with multiple assets in and select 'Ping Assets', only the one at the top of the list returns a result. The rest just go into the spinning scan wheel thing. This was working fine before but seems to be an issue with the latest v10.3 version.

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

There is a known issue in the current Lansweeper version (10.3.0.0) with pinging assets from a report, and a fix should be included in one of our future releases. We recommend checking our changelog for bug ID: LAN-14459 when a new version is released to ensure that a fix was included. You can enable the update check in the Lansweeper web console under Configuration\Your Lansweeper License to be notified of any new releases.

You can find our changelog here: https://www.lansweeper.com/changelog.aspx

View solution in original post

Fixed in 10.3.2.0. Thanks!

Dean
Engaged Sweeper

This is fixed in version 11.1.2.1

11 REPLIES 11
Dean
Engaged Sweeper

Same Issue with Ver 11.1.13   only pings first asset chosen, rest just spin

Dean
Engaged Sweeper

This is fixed in version 11.1.2.1

KarelDS
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

This is due to a javascript security update that's gradually being implemented.

For a possible workaround you could do the following (doesn't work for all reports or report functionalities):

• Go to the report where this breaks and copy everything after the question mark of the url:

KarelDS_0-1669802072922.png

• Go to a report in the software menu and replace everything after the question mark and click enter:

KarelDS_1-1669802219882.png

Christophe
Engaged Sweeper II

I have the same issue 😮

Prur-IT-o
Engaged Sweeper II

I have the same issue, was working before the latest update to 10.3.

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

There is a known issue in the current Lansweeper version (10.3.0.0) with pinging assets from a report, and a fix should be included in one of our future releases. We recommend checking our changelog for bug ID: LAN-14459 when a new version is released to ensure that a fix was included. You can enable the update check in the Lansweeper web console under Configuration\Your Lansweeper License to be notified of any new releases.

You can find our changelog here: https://www.lansweeper.com/changelog.aspx

Fixed in 10.3.2.0. Thanks!

Ok, thanks! I'll wait for the fix then!

WMT-TC
Engaged Sweeper

I can also confirm I have the same issue after updating to 10.3