cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrishogan
Engaged Sweeper

After using Lansweeper on-prem for several years, we recently renewed and upgraded to Pro in order to get the Vulnerability reporting features on the Cloud site.

We received our new license keys and added them to our on prem server and then linked the cloud site.  The data is all synced and populated in the cloud, however, I am being prompted to upgrade to Pro on the Vulnerability reporting pages.  SSO is not working either.

On Friday, 21 June, I emailed my account rep who handled the renewal and upgrade and she said she would look into it, but I have not heard from her since.  On Monday, 24 June, I opened a support case with Lansweeper, but despite asking for updates everyday, have not received any response.  

Is ANYONE able to assist with this?  This is very frustrating.  The vulnerability reporting was the main reason we upgraded to Pro.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
chrishogan
Engaged Sweeper

I was able to get in contact with a sales manager who was able to resolve this for me.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Mercedes_O
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chrishogan glad to hear that, thank you for updating the post to notify others in the Community

chrishogan
Engaged Sweeper

I was able to get in contact with a sales manager who was able to resolve this for me.  

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now